FLEXIBLE, ADAPTABLE 2.5D VISION SYSTEM
- Quickly and easily add vision to robotic applications with one-picture calibration, fast programming and seamless gripper integration
- Affordable, efficient 2.5D vision offers depth perception for varying heights or stacked objects
- Flexible, adaptable vision system with on-robot or external mounting is ideal for almost any collaborative application
- Easily sort, pick and place unstructured applications with high reliability using any robot arm
- One-shot detection for multiple objects minimizes cycle time
- Inspect objects using color and contour detection—with or without a robot, and ensure consistent quality
- Automatic landmark enables dynamic working environments and mobile robot setups
Why OnRobot Eyes?
The OnRobot Eyes makes it easy and affordable to deploy vision for almost any collaborative application. Eyes is ideal for sorting a variety of objects, CNC machine tending with metal parts that are defined by outer shape, and many other pick-and-place applications where orientation is important.
Easy deployment vision system with minimal programming complexity
FLEXIBILITY IN PRODUCTION
Flexible (re)configuration with adjustable wrist and external mount
2.5D vision system with depth perception for unstructured applications
The OnRobot Eyes advantages and features
Easy One System setup for any leading robot brand with software that is easy to install and program, so even employees with no technical background can set it up.
ADJUSTABLE WRIST OR EXTERNAL MOUNT
The Eyes can be mounted on the robot arm or externally. There are multiple reconfigurations available – around the robot flange and tilt orientation.
ONE-PICTURE CALIBRATION AND PART RECOGNITION
Simply take a picture of the work surface to calibrate camera view, and a picture for each workpiece the system should detect.
2.5D VISION FEATURING DEPTH PERCEPTION
Depth perception used for application such as stacking or handling items of various heights